1. Altieri, M. A., Companioni, N., Cañizares, K., Murphy, C., Rosset, P., Bourque, M. and Nicholls, C. I. (1999). Greening of the ‘barrios’: urban agriculture for food security in Cuba. Agriculture and Human Values, 16: 131–140.
2. Arab Mazar, A. and Khademi, S. (2013). Investment priority in Iran's agricultural sub-sectors. Agriculture and Development Economics, 82: 27-43. (Persian).
3. Arab Mazar, A. and Khodarahmi, R. (1999). Major features of the rural financial market in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 7(26): 58-43. (Persian).
5. Baltagi, B. H. (2005). Econometric analysis of panel data. 3rd Edition. New York: Wiley.
6. Baltagi, B. H. (2008). Econometrics. 4th Edition. Berlin: Springer.
7. Barro, R. J. and Lee, J. W. (2000). International data on educational attainment: updates and implications. CID Working Paper No. 42.
8. Blanco, L. and Grier, R. (2012). Natural resource dependence and the accumulation of physical and human capital in Latin America. Resources Policy, 37: 281–295.
9. Central Bank of Iran (CBI). (2016).
10. Costantini, V. and Monni, S. (2008). Environment, human development and economic growth. Ecological Economics, 64:867-880. (Persian).
12. Fars Province Governor Office. (2011). Document of development of employment and investment in Fars province. Document Number: EDI-PG / IN-AS / REP05IN-AS / REP05 Report. (Persian).
13. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). (2010). Investigating the structure, magnitude, and trends of capital formation in and for agriculture: country case study of Nepal. Rome, Italy.
14. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). (2014). Statistical database. Available at: http://www.fao.org
15. Ishise, H. and Sawada, Y. (2009). Aggregate returns to social capital: etimates based on the augmented augmented-solow model. Journal of Macroeconomics, 31(3): 376-393.
16. Ghaffari, Gh. and Palouj, M. (2012). Investigating the relationship between social, human and physical capital with the value of agricultural and livestock products in the rural sector of Isfahan province. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 79: 210-187. (Persian).
17. Kupahi, M. and Bakhshi, M. (2002). Effective factors on repayment of agricultural credits Application of discriminatory analysis (Case study of Birjand city). Agriculture Sciences of Iran, 33: 19-11. (Persian).
18. Lucas, R. E. (1988). On the mechanics of economic development. Journal of Monetary Economics, 22: 3-42.
19. Luh, Y. H., Chang, C. C. and Huang, F. M. (2008). Efficiency change and productivity growth in agriculture: A comparative analysis for selected East Asian Economies. Journal of Asian Economics, 19: 312–324.
20. Managi, S., Hibi, A. and Tsurumi, T. (2009). Doestrade openness improve environmental quality?. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 58: 346–363.
21. Mankiw, N. G., Romer, D. and Weil, D. N. (1992). A Contribution to the empirics of economic growth. quarterly Journal of Economics, 107(2): 407-437.
22. Mehrabi Bashrabadi, H., Eslami, M., Sherafatmand, H. and Baghestani, A. (2011). Investigating factors affecting capital productivity in Iranian agricultural sub-divisions. Agricultural Economics (Economics and Agriculture), 5:17-36. (Persian).
23. Ministry of Agriculture - Jahad (2015). Annual statistics 2014. (Persian).
24. Ministry of Agriculture - Jahad. (2016). Annual statistics 2015. (Persian).
25. Moadeli, F. (2011). Calculation of social capital returns in selected developing countries (based on the generalization of the solo generalized growth model). Master Thesis Agriculture Economics, Faculty of Economics, Management and Social Sciences, Shiraz University. (Persian).
26. Omrani, M. and Farajzadeh, Z. (2013). Role of types of capital in the growth of the agricultural division of Iran. Agricultural Economics Research, 28: 1-19. (Persian).
27. Rahmani, T., Abbasi Nejhad, H. and Amiri, M. (2007). Vestigating the effect of social capital on Iran's economic growth (Case study: provinces of the country by spatial econometric method). Economic Research, 7-2: 1-30. (Persian).
28. Romer, P. M. (2006). Advanced macroeconomics. Third edition. The McGraw-Hill.
29. Salami, H. (2003). Determining investment priorities using the social accounting matrix. Proceedings of the Agricultural Finance Conference. Iran Agricultural Bank. Tehran. (Persian).
30. Sanromá, E. and Ramos, R. (2007). Local human capital and productivity: an analysis for the Spanish Regions. Regional Studies, 41 (3): 349–359.
31. Sherafatmand, H., Homayounifar, M., Mehrabi Bashrababadi, H. and Baghestani, A. (2009). Determining the rate of capital return in Iran's sob-sectars. Agricultural and Natural Resources Sciences, 16-3: 1-13. (Persian).
32. Soleimanipor, A. (1995). Features and estimating the agricultural credit demand function in Fars province. Master Thesis of Agriculture Economics, Faculty of Agriculture Economics, Shiraz University. (Persian).
33. Soltani, Gh. (2004). Determination of investment return rate in agricultural sector. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 12 (45): 40-19. (Persian).
34. Statistical Center of Iran. (2016). Statistical yearbook. Tehran. (Persian).
35. Taheri, F., Mousavi, S. and Farajzadeh, Z. (2012). Analyzing the effect of trade on pollutant emissions among a group of developing countries. Agricultural Economics Research, 14: 47-67. (Persian).
37. Yazdani, S. (1993). A critique of the performance of Iranian agricultural properties and credit policy in other developing countries. Proceedings of the Second Iranian Agricultural Economics Policy Symposium. College of Agriculture. Shiraz University. 243-231. (Persian).