1. Bakhshi M.R. and Paykani, G. R. (2011). Simulation of support policy direct payments in the crop sub-section (application of the positive planning approach and maximum entropy approach). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research,
42-2(4): 501-511. (Persian)
- Bakhshi, M.R., Paykani, G. R., Hosseini, S.S. and Saleh, I. (2010). Investigating the effects of removing subsidies on chemical fertilizers and applying direct payment policies on the pattern of pruduction and consumption of inputs; case study: Sabzevar crop subsector. Agricultural Economics, 4(2):185-207. (Persian)
- Bauer, S. and Kasnakoglu, H. (1990). Non-linear programming models for sector and policy analysis. Experiences with the Turkish agricultural sector model. Economic Modelling, 7(4): 275-290.
- Bauman, A. (2013). Estimating the economic and social impacts from the drought in Southern Colorado. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education,151(1): 61–69.
- Demeke, M. A. , Spinelli, S. and Pernechele, C. V. (2014). Food and agriculture policy decisions trends. Emerging Issues and Policy Alignments Since the 2007/08 Food Security Crisis, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Rome.
- Fathelrahman, E. (2014). Assessing climate change impacts on water resources and Colorado agriculture using an equilibrium displacement mathematical programming model. Water, 6: 1745-1770.
- Harrington, D. H. and Dubman, R. (2008). Equilibrium displacement mathematical programming models. USDA, Technical Bulletin Number 1918.
- Heckelei, T. and Britz, W. (2001). Concept and explorative application of an EU-wide. Regional Agricultural Sector Model (CAPRI-Project). Available at http://www.agp.uni-bonn.de/agpo/rsrch/capri/capri_e.htm.
- Horner, G. L., Cormann, J., Howitt, R. E., Carter, C. A. and MacGregor, R. J. (1992). The Canadian regional agricultural model, Structure, Operation and Development. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Available at http://econpapers. repec. org.
- Jefferson-Moore, K.Y. and Harrington, D.H. (2006). The distribution of rents in supply chain industries: the case of high oil corn. Paper Delivered at the 2006 Conference of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, Brisbane, Australia, (August).
- Wiborg, T. (1998). KRAM—a sector model of Danish agriculture: background and framework development. Available at www.card.iastate.edu.
6. Dorandish, A., Hosseini, S. S. and Nikokar, A. (2010). The welfare effects of agricultural policies in the wheat and bread market. Journal of Social Welfare Research,10(38): 367-387. (Persian)
7. Fallahi, F. (2013). Investigating the welfare effects of increasing the price of consumer goods in urban households of Iran. Journal of Economic Research, Vol. 48, No. 2: 150-150. (Persian)
8. Faryadras, V. A. (2016). The analysis of cost and welfare policies of purchasing policy and the guaranteed price and the proposal of an alternative policy instrument for wheat, maize and barley. The Islamic Consultative Assembly Research Center, Were not published, and Only for Informing Delegates.
10. Forghani, F., Bostani, F. and Soltani, G. (2009). Effect of irrigation water reduction and water price rising on crop pattern using positive math programming: a case study of Eghlid county in Fars province. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, (1) 1: 74-57. (Persian)
11. Ghahremanzadeh, M., Ansari, F., Falsafian, A. and Ferdowsi, R. (2013). Measuring the welfare effects of rising prices of meatball for urban households of Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 44(2):201-209. (Persian)
15. Hosseini, S. S. and Torshizi, M. (2009). Evaluation of state support policy in Iran's wheat market. Agricultural Economic, No. 4: 95-120. (Persian)
17. Karamatzadeh, A., Chizari, A. H. and Sharzie, G. (2011). The role of water market in determining economic value of agricultural water using positive math programming (PMP) approach. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, (1) 2-42: 29-44. (Persian)
18. Karbasi, A. R. and Kateb, M. (2011). Examining the welfare effects of removing fertilizer subsidies on wheat and barley. Agricultural Economics, 5(2):58-72. (Persian)
19. Khosravi Nejad, A. A. (2009). Measuring the welfare effects of eliminating the subsidies for basic goods of Iranian urban households. Journal of Trade Researches, No. 50: 1-31. (Persian)
20. Khosravi Nejad, A. A., Khodadad Kashi, F. and Sohbati, Z. (2013). Evaluation of food price rising on urban households welfare. Journal of Economic Strategy, Second Year, No. 4: 93-73. (Persian)
21. Mahjori, K., Mohammad Rezaee, R., Haghighat, J. and Ghahremanzadeh, M. (2010). Presenting different programs in implementation of wheat price support policy: a case study of Mazandaran Province. Quarterly Journal of Research and Supportive Policies, No. 56: 161-135. (Persian)
22. Mirzaei, H. and Khosrovi Nejad, A. A. (2011). The effect of price adjustment on basic goods: bread, rice, vegetable oil and sugar on the welfare of urban and rural households. Journal of Trade Researches, No.6:35-65. (Persian)
23. Mousavi, S. N. and Bagheri, M. (2016). The welfare effects of reforming the subsidies system on the wheat market, Flour and Bread in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 24(94):245-271. (Persian)
24. Mousavi, S. N. and Ghorghani, F. (2011). Evaluation of agricultural water plicies from groundwater resources, math programming (PMP) case study of Eghlid County. Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, (4) 11: 65-82. (Persian)
25. Najafi, B. and Farajzadeh, Z. (2010). Evaluating the welfare effects of reducing fertilizer subsidies in the wheat and rice market. Agricultural Economics and Development, 18(72):1-24. (Persian)
26. Nazari, M. R. (2012). Study of the economic effects of climate change on Iran's agricultural sub-sector. Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Development, University of Tehran.
27. Nikoee, A. and Najafi, B. (2011). The welfare effects of establishing agricultural water market in Iran case study of Isfahan irrigation networks. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 76: 1-31. (Persian)
28. Nikokar, A., Hosseini, S. S. and Durandish, A. (2010). The study of the effects of the optimal combination of policy instruments on bread consumers in different income groups. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Food Science and Technology) Volume 24: 456-470. (Persian)
29. Sabouhi, M., Soltani, G. R. and Zibaee, M. (2007). Investigating the effect of changing the price of irrigation water on private and social benefits using a positive mathematical programming model. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, (1) 21: 53-71.
30. Samareh Hashmi, F. (2012). Investigating the effect of reduction of water reserves on cropping pattern in Kerman province. Master's Degree, Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Development, University of Tehran.
31. Shoshtarian, A. and Bakhshodeh, M. (2007). The effect of Iranian wheat market liberalization on social welfare. Scientific Journal of Agriculture, 30(1): 1-13. (Persian)