1. Azimi, N. (2002). Migration from the Village to City, a different look. Urban Management, 3(10): 16-29. (Persian)
2. Bani Asadi, M. and Zare Mehrjardi, M. (2012). Investigating the Effect of Optimal Crop Pattern on Rural Poverty in Orzoeiyeh Section of Baft-Kerman Township. Agricultural Economics, 4 (2): 209-226. (Persian)
3. Bani Asadi, M., Zare Mehrjerdi, M. and Varmazyari, H. (2013). Study of Economic Factors Affecting the Immigration of Villagers in Iran. Agricultural Economics Research, 5 (1): 183-196. (Persian)
4. Chen, Shaohua and Martin Ravallion. (2007). Absolute Poverty Measures for the DevelopingWorld(1981-2004). World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 4211.
5. Daneshvar Kakhaki, M., Dehghanian, S., Karim Koshteh, H and Golriz Ziaei, Z. (2005). Effect of increasing agricultural productivity on the migration of villagers in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources, 10(4): 2-21.(Persian)
6. Fei, C. and Ranis,G. (1961). A theory of economic development. American Economic Review, 51(4): 533-565.
7. Ghatak, S. and Siddiki, J. (2001). The Use of ARDL Approach in Estimating Virtual Exchange Rates in India. Applied Statistics
, 28: 573- 588
8. Goldsmith, PD. Gunjal, K. and Ndarishikanye, B. (2004). Rural-urban migration and agriculture productivity: The case of Senegal. Agricultural Economics, 31(1): 33-45.
9. Harris, JR. and Todaro, MP. (1970). Migration Unemployment and development: Atwo-sector analysis. American Economic review, 60(1):126-138.
10. Islamic Republic of Iran Statistics Center. (2011). (Persian)
11. Jafari Sani, M. and bakhshodeh, M. (2008) Spatial distribution and food insecurity. Agricultural Economics and developmental, 16 (61): 103-124. (Persian)
12. Lewis, WA. (1954). Economic development with unlimited supplies of labour.Economic Social Study, 22:139-192.
13. Maher, F. (1996). Works of Literacy on Village Migration to the City. Economics and Development Quarterly, 6: 54-57. (Persian)
14. Manavi, M. (2008). Analysis of poverty (Absolute and Subjective) in Kurdistan Province. Master's Thesis, Theoretical Economics, Faculty of Economic & Political Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran. (Persian)
15. Nguyen, L. D., Raabe, K., and Grote, U. (2013). Rural–Urban migration, household vulnerability, and welfare in Vietnam. World Development, 71: 79-93.
16. Pahlaviani, M., Dehmardeh, N. and Hosseini, S.M. (2007). Estimation of export and import demand functions in Iranian economy using convergence method. Economic reviews (quantitative economics), 3 (4): 101- 120. (Persian)
17. Pesaran, M., Shin, Y. and Smith. R. (2001). Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships. Journal of Applied Econometrics,
16 (3): 289-326.
18. Raeis Dana, F. (2005). Measuring indicators and predicting poverty in Iran. Social welfare magazine, 4 (17): 54-86. (Persian)
19. Ranis, G.(1997). Rural-urban migration, surplus of labour. Discussion paper, No 772Yale
20. Razavi, H. (2003). Rural poverty alleviation (experiences of Asian countries). Village Publishing and Development, 52: 45-58. (Persian)
21. Sajadpour, S. (2001). Conceptual and operational framework for international immigration management in Iran. Quarterly Geographic Research, 78: 9-30. (Persian)
22. Sepahvvand, E. (2015). Study of economic factors affecting poverty of rural households in Iran. Master's Thesis, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman. (Persian)
23. Shamsaddini, A. and Gorjian, P. (2010). Effective factors in migrating villagers to cities, emphasizing migration network (case: Rostam-Do Village). Geographic Landscape, 5 (11): 87-105. (Persian)
24. Shirvaniyan, A. (2012). Determination of rural poverty patterns in Iran and studying the effect of food subsidy targeting plan on it: multidimensional poverty approach., PhD thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University. (Persian)
25. Sen, A. (1976). Poverty: An ordinal Approach to Measurement. Econometrica, 44: 219 -231.
26. Teshkini, A. (2005). Applied Econometrics with Microfit. Tehran. Cultural and Art Institute of Dibagaran. (Persian)
27. Zahedi Mazandarani, M. C. (2005). Rural Poverty, Trend and Measurement in Iran. Social Welfare Journal, 4(17): 289-326. (Persian)