1. Cohen, B. and Winn, M. I. (2007). Market imperfections, opportunity and sustainable entrepreneurship. J Bus Venturing, 22: 29-49.
2. Clantarie, Kh. (2006). Processing and analysis of data in socio-economic research. Tehran: Sharif Publications. (Persian)
3. De Buck, A. J., Rijn, N. and Roling, G. (2001). Farmers reasons for changing or not changing to more sustainable practices: an exploratory study of arable farmers in the Netherlands. The Journal for Agricultural Extension and Education, 7(3): 153-166.
4. Ghafouri, H. (2015). Identifying the potential of green jobs in Guilan province. Proceedings of the First National Conference of Green Workers and Professionals. (Persian)
5. Hasheminejad, A. and Rezvanfar, A. (2010). Agricultural barriers and problems in terms of organic producers in Ravansar, Kermanshah Province, Oral Collection the first congress on fertilizer challenges in Iran: half a century of fertilizer use. (Persian)
6. Khaledi, M. and Amjadi, A. (2011). Investigating the motivations and barriers to organic farming: lessons from the experience of other countries. Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Sustainable Rural Development, Hamedan, Bu-Ali Sina University. (Persian)
7. Khalidi, M. and Washin, S. (2007) Attitudes of common farmers about the barriers and incentives for organic farming. Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Ecological Agriculture of Iran. Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Gorgan. (Persian)
8. Khalaji, F., Danesh Shahraki, A. and Ghajaavand, A. (2011). Organic farming is a way towards healthy food production. The Collection of Articles by the Iranian Organic Food and Organic Festival of Iran, 59. (Persian)
9. Klaein, P. (2001). Easy guide to translating factor analysis. Sadr Sadat and Others. Tehran:Semat Publication. (Persian)
10. Kubota, N. (2014). Green employment. A Literature Survey for the Ministry of Environment, Japan.
12. Lu, CD., Gangi, X. and Kawas, JR. (2010). Organic goat production, processing and marketing: opportunities, challengs and outlook. Small Ruminant Research, 89(3): 102-109.
14. Mehdipour, F. (2015). Identifying the key factors of green business development based on the experiences of leading countries. Proceedings of the First National Workshop on Green Jobs, 384-393. (Persian)
15. Mulahossini, F. (2011). Producing healthy products in Iran, challenges and solutions. Proceedings of the 3rd Festival of Natural and Organic Food Products, Iran, 231-221. (Persian)
16. Nade Ali, H. and Ranjbar, A. (2011). Organic agricultural development in the country. The First National Conference on Strategies for Achieving Sustainable Agriculture. Payam Noor University of Khuzestan Province. (Persian)
17. Narayanan, S. (2005). Organic farming in India relevance, problems and constraints. Department of Economic Analysis and Research National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
18. Nikolaoua, E.I., Ierapetritis, D. and Tsagarakis, K.P. (2011). An evaluation of the prospects of green entrepreneurship development using a SWOT analysis. International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology, 18(1): 1-16.
19. Nill, J. and Kemp, R. (2009). Evolutionary approaches for sustainable innovation policies. Resour Policy, 38(3): 668-680.
20. Polonsky, M. J. (2011). Transformative green marketing: impediments and opportunities. Journal of Business Research, 64(12):1311-1319.
21. Raymond, N.F., Svendsen, E. and Campbell, L.K. (2013). From job training to green jobs:a case study of a young adult employment program centered on environmental restoration in New York City, USA. Journal of Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 12(2): 287-295.
22. Samaei, M. (2009). Investigating the status of organic crop production, problems and providing solutions to support and promote organic agriculture. Second National Conference on Ecological Agriculture, Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. (Persian)
23. Shafiy Rodposhti, M., Torahi, M.F. and Norbakhsh. H. (2012) Green recovery and environmental incentives for the automotive industry to protect the environment. Second Conference on Environmental Planning and Management. (Persian)
24. Yaghubi, J. and Javadi, A. (2013). Obstacles to organic products from the viewpoint of Agricultural Jihad experts. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, 24(1): 44-62. (Persian)