- Aker, J. C. and Lemtouni, A. (1999). A framework for assessing food security in the face of globalization: the case of Morocco. Agroalimentaria, 8: 13-26.
- Ali Khan, R. E., Azid, T. and Toseef, M. U. (2012). Determinants of food security in rural areas of Pakistan. International Journal of Social Economics, 39 (12): 951- 964.
- Applanaidu, S. D., Abu Bakar, N. A. and Baharudin, A. H. (2014). An econometric analysis of food security and related macroeconomic variables in Malaysia: A vector autoregressive approach (VAR). UMK Procedia, 1: 93-103.
- Babatunde, R. O., Omotesho, O. A. and Sholotan, O. S. (2007). Factors influencing food security status of rural farming households in North Central Nigeria. Agricultural Journal, 2(3): 351- 357.
- Bakhshi, M., Molayi, Z., Faraji Sabokbar, H., Badri, A. and Pakdel, F. (2011). Status of food security in CIRDAPs: An integrated approach of AHP and PROMETHEE. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 73(19): 21-46. (Persian)
- Bakhshi, M., Samadi, M. and Baradaran Nasiri, M. (2008). Benchmarking of Islamic Republic of Iran's position among South-Western Asian countries in food security and vulnerability indicators. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 63(16): 21-50. (Persian)
- BenSlimane, M., Huchet- Bourdon, M. and Zitouna, H. (2016). The role of sectoral FDI in promoting agricultural production and improving food security. International Economics, 145: 50-65.
- Chen, C. C., Shih, J. C., Chang, C. C. and Hsu, S. H. (2015). Trade liberalization and food security: A case study of Taiwan using global food security index (GFSI). Agricultural Economics Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, July 26- 28.
- Dastgiri, S., Mahboob, S., Tutunchi, H. and Ostadrahimi, A. (2006). Determinants of food insecurity: A cross – sectional study in Tabriz. Journal of Ardabil University Medical Sciences, 6 (3): 233-239. (Persian)
10.Diaz- Bonilla, E. and Ron, J. F. (2010). Food security, price volatility and trade: some reflection for developing countries, ICTSD Programme on Agricultural Trade and Sustainable Development.Issue Paper No. 28.
11.Dickey, D. and Fuller, W. (1979). Distribution of the estimator for autoregressive time series with a unit root. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 74: 427- 431.
12.Dini Torkamani, A. (2004). Estimation of food security in Iran and assessment of how confrontational approaches to food insecurity are. First Conference on Agricultural and National Development, Institute for Agricultural Planning and Economics Research, Tehran. (Persian)
13.EIU. (2014). Global food security index, An annual measure of the state of global food security.
14.EIU. (2015). Global food security index, An annual measure of the state of global food security.
15.EIU. (2016). Global food security index, An annual measure of the state of global food security.
16.Enciso, S. R. A., Fellmann, T., Dominguez, L. P. and Santini, F. (2016). Abolishing biofuel policies: possible impacts on agricultural price levels, price variability and global food security. Food Policy, 61: 9-26.
17.Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO). (1983). Approaches to world food security. Director Generals Report, Rome.
18.FAO. (1996). The state of food and agriculture, food and agriculture organization of the United Nations, Rome.
19.FAO. (2006). Policy brief, food security. Issue 2.
21.FAO. (2013). The State of food and agriculture, food systems for better nutrition.
22.FAO. (2015). The State of food jnsecurity in the world, international hunger targets: taking stock of uneven progress.
23.FAO & WFP (World Food Programme). (2009). The State of food insecurity in the world: economic crises – impacts and lessons learned. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
24.Faridi, R. and Wadood, S. N. (2010). An econometric assessment of household food security in Bangladesh. The Bangladesh Development Studies, 30(3): 97- 111.
25.Funk, C. and Verdin, J. (2010). Real-time decision support systems: the famine early warning system network. Satellite Rainfall Applications for Surface Hydrology. New York: Springer-Verlag, 295–320.
26.Gharib, H. (2013). Outlook of food security in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Rahbord Journal, 65(21): 335-369. (Persian)
27.Ghatak, S. (2001). Retrieved from economic development. Zahra Afshari. Tehran: AL Zahra University Publication. (Persian)
28.Gustafson, D. J. (2013). Rising Food Costs and Global Food Security: Key Issue and Relevance for India. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 138 (3): 398- 410.
29.Hansen, B. (1992). Tests for parameter instability in regressions with I(1) process. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 10: 321-335.
30.Hasan-Ghomi, M., Mirmiran, P., Amiri, Z., Asghari, G., Sadeghian, S., Sarbazi, N. and Azizi, F. (2012). The association of food security and dietary variety in subjects aged Over 40 in district 13 of Tehran. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 14 (4): 360-367. (Persian)
31.Heidari, H. and Salehiyan Salehi Nejad, Z. (2014). Income inequality as a threat for Public health: reinvestigation of income distribution and health nexus with a new approach. Social Welfare Journal, 14 (53): 7-36. (Persian)
32.Jafari Sani, M. and Bakhshodeh, M. (2007). Comparison of poverty and food insecurity in rural and urban households in Khorasan province. 06th National Conference of Agricultural Economics.
33.Jones, A. D., Ngure, F. M., Pelto, G. and Young, S. L. (2013). What are we assessing when we measure food security? A compendium and review of current metrics. Advanced in Nutrition: American Society for Nutrition, 4: 481- 505.
34.Kaiser, L. L., Townsend, M. S., Melgar-Quin˜onez, H. R., Fujii, M. L. and Crawford, P. B. (2004). Choice of instrument influences relations between food insecurity and obesity in Latino women. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 80: 1372- 1378.
35.Khodadade Kashi, F. and Faryadras, V. (2011). Simulation of food security based on changing production resources and trade policies. Iranian Agricultural Economics Society, 1(5): 61-79. (Persian)
36.Khodadade Kashi, F. and Heydari, Kh. (2005). Estimation of food security level of Iranian households based on AHFSI index. Agricultural Economics and Development Journal, 48(12): 155-172. (Persian)
37.Kolahdoz, F. and Najafi, F. (2013). National system for food security and nutrition refinement in Iran and development of the first map of the food security status in the country (SAMPAT Research). Tehran: Publication of Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Department of Health, Community Nutrition Improvement Office. (Persian)
38.Law of the Fourth Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (2004). Research and Editorial Board of Vice- President, Tehran. (Persian)
39.Law of the Fifth Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (2010). Research and Editorial Board of Vice- President, Tehran. (Persian)
40.Lee, C. C. and Chang, C. P. (2005). Structural break, energy consumption, and economic growth revised: Evidence from Taiwan. Energy Economics, 27: 857- 872.
41.Mohammadi, F., Omidvar, N., Houshiar- Rad, A., Khoshfetrat, M. R., Abdollahi, M. and Mehrabi, Y. (2012). Validity of an adapted household food insecurity access scale in urban households in Iran. Public Health Nutrition, 15(1): 149- 157.
42.Narayan, S., and Narayan, P. K. (2004). Determinant of Demand for Fiji’s Exports: an Empirical Investigation. The Developing Economies, 42(1), 95-112.
43.OstadRahimi,A., Mahbob, S., Totonchi, H., Dastgiri, S. and Dadgar, L. (2006). Prevalence and intensity of food insecurity (hunger and hidden hunger aspects) in AsadAbadi region of Tabriz. Yafte, 8 (1): 75-81. (Persian)
44.Payab, M., DorostyMotlagh, A., Eshraghian, M., Rostami, R., Siassi, F. and Ahmadi, M. (2012). The relationship between household food insecurity status and depression in mothers with school children living in Ray in 2010. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology, 8 (1): 37-44. (Persian)
45.Pesaran, M. H., Shin, Y. and Smith, R. J. (2001). Bounds testing approaches to the analysand of level relationship. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 16: 289-326.
46.Siddiki, J. (2000). Demand for money in Bangladesh: a cointegration analysis. Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, 32(15): 1977-1984.
47.Sen, A. (1997). Hunger in the contemporary world, London School of Economics, London, November.
48.Statute Law Research Institute of Nutrition and Food Industry. (1991). Legislative Assembly resolutions, Article 16, Note 7, Paragraph 21. (Persian)
49.United States Department of Agriculture. (2014). International food security assessment, 2014- 2024.
50.ZerafatiShoae, N., Omidvar, N., Ghazi-Tabatabaie, M., HoushiarRad, A., Fallah, H. and Mehrabi, Y. (2007). Is the adapted Radimer/Cornell questionnaire valid t measure food insecurity of urban households in Tehran, Iran? Public Health Nutrition, 10 (8): 855-861.
51.Zivot, E. and Andrews, D. W. K. (1992). Further evidence on the great crash, the oil- price shock, and the united- root hypothesis. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 10(3): 251-270.