Hockert, J., Bergea, H. L, Francis, C., Skelton, P. and Hallgren, L. (2009). Farmers and nature conservation: What is known about attitudes, context factors and actions affecting conservation? Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems
, 24(1): 38–47.
2. Ali Gholi, F., Ajili, A., Yazdanpanah, M. and Foroozani, M. (2016). Investigating the factors affecting the acceptance and non-acceptance of healthy crops in Khuzestan Province. Quarterly Journal of Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development researches, 2-47(1): 169-180. (Persian)
3. Amani, A. R. (2001). Investigating the socioeconomic and agronomic characteristics of wheat producers affecting low input sustainable agricultural in Khuzestan Province. Master's Degree in Agricultural Extension and Education, Faculty of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modares University. (Persian)
4. Amiri, R. S., Ghadami, M. and Baygzadeh, Y. (2012). Design and presentation of a model to measure the impact of social capital on sustainable development dimensions. Quarterly Beyond Management, 6(23): 15-37. (Persian)
Manos, B., Viaggi, D. and Polman, N. (Editors). (2011). Agricultural and Environmental Informatics, Governance, and Management: Emerging Research Applications. IGI Global. USA
6. Bagheri, A.
(2010). Potato farmers perceptions of sustainable agriculture: the case of Ardabil Province of Iran. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences
, 5: 1977-1981. (Persian)
7. Brady, N. C. (1990). Making agriculture a sustainable industry. In: Edwards C. A., Lal, R., Madden, P., Miller, R. H. and House, G. eds, Sustainable Agricultural Systems. Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa.
10. Esmailian, K. S. and Agha Ali Khani, M. (2002). Necessities and barriers to creating a sustainable system of agricultural production. Summaries of the Articles of the Conference on Sustainable Agricultural Solutions in Iran. Islamic Azad University, Varamin-Pishva Unit. (Persian)
11. Ghazani, A. and Bijani, M. (2016). Application of environmental attitudes and environmental behavior analysis of farmers in order to protect soil (Case study: Farmers in the central part of Sari city). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2- 47(1): 81-91. (Persian)
12. Golusin, M. (2009
). Definition characteristics and state of the indicators of sustainable development in countries of Southeastern Europe. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment:
13. Kumaras, W. (2012
). Sustainability Issues in agro-ecology. Socio-ecological Perspective
14. Lyson,T. A. (2002). Advanced agricultural biotechnology and sustainable agriculture. TRENDS in Biotechnology, 20(5): 193-196.
15. Mazaheri, D. and Majnoun Hosseini, N. (2011). Fundamental of agronomy. University of Tehran Press. (Persian)
16. Mosavi, M., Khosravi Por, B. and Sorkhi, A. (2014). Identification of factors affecting the attitudes of vegetable growers in Bavi County of Khuzestan Province toward organic farming. Quarterly Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 1(4): 105-118. (Persian)
17. Nunes, B., Bennett, D
. and Junior, S.M. (2014). Sustainable agricultural production: An investigation in Brazilian Semi-arid livestock farms. Journal of cleaner production
19. Porghasem, F. and Ali Baygi, A. (2013). Analysis of the willingness of farmers in Kermanshah to replace organic fertilizers instead of chemical fertilizers. Quarterly journal of agricultural extension and education, 6(3): 3-47. (Persian)
20. Poortaheri, M. and Nemati, R. (2012). Prioritization of rural development issues with an emphasis on villagers' perspective, Case study: Central part of Khorramabad city. Quarterly Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, 1(2): 113-128. (Persian)
22. Portaheri, M. and Nemati, R. (2012). Prioritization of rural development issues with an emphasis on villagers' perspective, Case study: Central part of Khorramabad city. Space Economy and Rural Development, 1 (2): 113-128.
23. Ramesh, P.,
Singh, M. and Rao, A.S. (2005). Organic farming: Its relevance to the Indian context. Current Science
24. Rodrigue, J.P. (2009
). Sustainable development. Dept. of Global Studies &Geography, Hofstra University.
25. Roling, N. (2005
). Gateway to the global garden: Beta/gamma science for dealing with ecological rationality. In: Pretty, J., the Earthscan Reader in Sustainable Agriculture. Earthscan, London.
26. Sabzian Molaei, Kh., Ajili, A., Mohammadzadeh, S., Yazdanpanah, M. and Foroozani, M. (2015). Investigating the tendency and behavior of farmers towards using integrated pest management using the developed theory of planned behavior. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 8(2): 57-70. (Persian)
27. Shaban Ali Fami, H. (2010). Principles of agricultural promotion and education. Tehran: Payame Noor University Press. (Persian)
28. Saifia, B. and Drakeb
, L. (2008). An evolutionary model for promoting agricultural sustainability. Ecological Economics
, 65: 24–34.
29. Sangkumchaliang, P. and Chi-Huang, W-C. 2012. Consumers’ perceptions and attitudes of organic food products in northern Thailand. International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), 15: 87-102.
30. Sattler, C. and Nagel, U.J. (2008). Factors affecting farmers’ acceptance of conservation measures, a case study from North-Eastern Germany. Land Use Policy, 27(1): 70–77.
31. Subedi, M.,
Hosking, T.J., Fullen, M.A., McCrea, A.R., Milne, E., Michell, D.J. and Bozhi, W.U. (2009). An evaluation of the introduction of modified cropping practices in yunnan province China, Using Surveys of farmers Households. Agriculture in Sciences in china
, 8(2): 188-202.
32. Temme, D., Williams
, J. and Hildebrandt, L. (2002). Structural equation models finite mixtures: Simulation results and empirical applications in hurdle, W. and Roenz, B. 2002, COMPSTAT 2002 – Proceedings in Computational Statistics. 15 th Symposium held in Berlin, Germany. Physica Verlag, Heidelberg, ISBN 3-7908-1517-9.