Aghapour Sabaghi, M. and Koopahi, M. (2005). Estimation of the systemic demand for milk and dairy products for urban households (2002-2008). 5th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, Zahedan. (Persian)
Alston, J. M., Freebairn, J.W. and James, J.S. (2001). Beggar-thy-neighbor advertising: theory and application to generic commodity pro- motion programs. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 83:888–902.
Alston, J. M. and Scobie, G. M. (1983). Distribution of research gains in multi stage production system: comment. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 353-56.
Alston, J.M., Carman, H.F. and Chalfant, J.A. (1994). Evaluating primary product promotion: the returns to generic advertising by a producer cooperative in a small, open economy. In E.W. Goddard and D.S. Taylor, eds. Promotion in the Marketing Mix: What Works, Where and Why. The Committee on Commodity Promotion (NEC-63).
Azzam, A. and Schoreder, T. C. (1995). Tradeoff between oligapsony power and cost efficiency in horizenatal consolidation: an example from beef packing. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 77: 825-836.
Balagtas, J. V. and Kim, S. (2007). Measuring the effects of generic dairy advertising in a multi-market equilibrium. American Journal of Agricultural Econmics, 89(4): 932–946.
Barikani, E., Shajari, Sh. and Amjadi, A. (2007). Calculation of elasticity’s of own price and income of food demand in Iran using a dynamic almost ideal demand system. Agricultural Economics and Development, 60: 125-145. (Persian)
Blisard, N., Chandran, R., Blayney, D. and All- shouse, J. (1999). Analysis of generic dairy advertising, 1984-97. ERS Tech. Bull. No. 1873, U.S. Department of Agriculture, February.
Brester, G. W. and Schoreder, T. C. (1995). The impact of brand and generic advertising on meat demand. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 77: 969-979.
Canadian Dairy Information Centre (CDIC). (2016). Milk and Cheese Report. Avalable at www.dairyinfo.gc.ca.
Chahar Borj, S. (2014). Structural analysis of livestock market in East Azarbaijan, Master's Degree, Faculty of Agriculture, Tabriz University. (Persian(
Chung, C., Eom, Y. S. and Yong, B. W. (2014). Optimal Generic Advertising under Bilateral Imperfect Competition between Processors and Retailers. Agribusiness, 30 (4): 438-455.
15. Cranfield, J. A. L. ( 2002). Optimal advertising with traded raw and final goods: the case study of variable proportions technology. Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 27:204-221.
Erfanian, Z. (2008). Assesment of advertisng in Iranain milk demand. Master's Thesis, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, University of Tehran. (Persian)
Freebairn, J. W. and Alston, J. M. (2001). Generic advertising without supply control: implications of funding mechanisms for advertising intensities in competitive industries. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 45: 117-145.
18. Gardner, B. (1975). The farm-retail price spread in a cometitive food industry. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 45: 399-409.
13. Chizari, A. H., Shokouhi, Z., Salami, H. and Hosseini, S. S. (2014). Consumption habits and empirical analysis of demand: A Case study of demand for dairy products in urban households in Iran. Agricultural Economics Quarterly, 9(2): 19 - 35. (Persian)
19. Ghasiminia, A. (1999). Estimation of the milk demand function (1997-2005). Master's Degree, Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (Persian)
20. Hosseini, S. S. and Erfanian, Z. (2008). Factors affecting the demand for milk and dairy products focus on advertising (case study of products of Iran’s milk industries organization). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics andDevelopment Research, 39 (1): 1-9. (Persian)
21. Hosseini, S. S. and Shahbazi, H. (2010). A model of Iran's farm-retail marketing margin for beef. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology
, 12: 255-264.
Hosseini, S. S., Nikoukar, A., Shahbazi, H. and Ghorbani, M. (2007). Assesment of production relation in agricultural marketing process in Iran (Case study: livestock and chicken industry). Agricultural Economics and Development, 21(2): 99-101. (Persian)
Iranian Dairy Industy Society. (2013). Report for Diary Full Cost. (Persian)
Kaiser, H.M. (1997). Impact of national generic dairy advertising on dairy markets, 1984-95. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 29(2): 303–13.
Kaiser, H.M. and Chung, C. (2002). Impact of generic milk advertising on New York state markets, 1986-2000. NICPRE 02-01, Res. Bull. 2002-02, Cornell University.
Kaiser, H.M. and Schmit, T.M. (2003). Distributional Effects of generic dairy advertising throughout the marketing channel. Agribusiness, 19(3): 289–300
27. Kinnucan, H. (1997). Middleman behaiviour and generic advertising rents in competitive interlated industies. Australian Journal of Agricultural Resource Management, 41:191-207.
28. Kinnucan, H. W. (2002). Optimal generic advertising in an imperfevtly competitive food industry with variable proportions. Long Beach, California. American Association of Agricultural Economics
Kinnucan, H.W. (2003). Optimal generic advertising in an imperfectly competitive food industry with variable proportions. Agricultural Economics, 29: 143-158.
Muth, M. K. and Wohlgenant, M. K. (1999). A Test for market power using marginal input and output prices with application to the US beef processing industry. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 81: 638-643.
Papaioannou, I., Tzimitra–Kalogianni, I. and Tegkelidou, E. (2015). The Influence of advertisement in fresh milk consumers’ behavior. Proceeding of 7th International Conference Information and Communication Technology in Agriculture, Food and Environment, Cavalla, Greece, 17-20 September.
34. Parsons, J. L. and Bass, M. F. (1971). Optimal advertising expenditure implication of a simultaneous equation regression analysis. Operation Research, 19(3): 822-831.
Pishtabhar, I. and Kheiri Netaj, M. (2014). Dairy demand review in Iran using the almost ideal demand system. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics andDevelopment Research, 45(3): 690 - 701. (Persian)
36. Pritchett, J. G., Liu, D. J. and Kaiser, H. M. (1998). Optimal choice of generic milk advertising expentitures by media outlet. Journal of Agricultural and Resources Economics, 23(1): 155-169.
Rejeana M. G., Oral Capps, Jr. and Dharmasen, S. (2014). Dynamics of advertising and demand for fluid milk in the United States: an incomplete demand approach. Selected Paper Prepared for Presentation at the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association’s 2014 AAEA Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, July 27-29.
Shahbazi H., Kavoosi, M., Peikani, Gh. R., Erfanian, Z. and Abedi, S. (2009). Estimation of deadweight loss of monopoly in the milk production industry in Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development, 65: 39-54. (Persian)
Shahbazi, H. (2015). Generic advertising optimum budget for Iran’s milk industry. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 29(4): 389- 400. (Persian)
Shahbazi, H. (2016). Generic dairy advertising effects in a multi-market equilibrium. Agricultural EconomicsQuarterly, 10(3): 89-112. (Persian)
Shahbazi, H., Bilali, H. and Hakampour, M. (2016). Measurement of market power and cost efficiency in the milk industry of Iran. Agricultural Economics Quarterly, 10(1): 17-35. (Persian)
Shahnooshi, N., Bakhshoodeh, M., Firoozzare, A., Azarinfar, Y. and Nikoukar, A. (2011). Adequacy assesment ofe animal protein products supply in the goals of the fourth Development Plan. Agricultural Economics and Development, 74(19): 221-249. (Persian)
Simon, M. (2014). Whitewashed: how industry and government promote dairy junk foods, eat drink policies. Available at www.eatdrinkpolitics.com
44. Wohlgenant, M. (1989). Demand for farm output in a compelete system of demand function. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 71: 241-252.
Zheng, Y. and Kaiser, H. M. (2008). Advertising and U.S. nonalcoholic beverage demand. Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 37(2): 147–159.
30. Malaei Mahne, M. (2013). Market structure analysis and its effect on the price and marketing margin transfer of Iranian milk industry. Master's Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (Persian)
31. Management and Planning Organization. (2016). Iran’s Budget Law 2016. Available at www.mporg.ir
45. Zaeri Amirani, M. (1995). Estimation of milk demand function of Iran, 1974-1994. Master's Theses, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Mazandaran University. (Persian)