1. Becker, N., Zeitouni, N. and Shechter, M. (1996). Reallocation water resources in the Middle East through market mechanisms. Water Resources Development, 12:17-32.
2. Bohlolvand, A. and Sadr, S.K. (2007). Measurement of competition in the mugen water market. Agricultural Economics (Economics and Agriculture). 1(2):1-35. (Persian)
3. Droitsch, D. and Robinson, B. (2009). Share the water:building a secure water future for Alberta, published jointly by can more:water matters society of Alberta, and Vancouver:eco justice, Available at: www.watermatters.org/ docs/share-the-ater.pdf
4. Forrest, T.I. (2002). Principles of on-form water management. Florida cooperative extension services, Institute of food and agriculture sciences, University of Florida. Available at:http://edis. ifas.ufl.edu.
5. Hoppe, H., Weilandt, M. and Orth, H. (2004). A combined water management approach based on river water quality standards. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 3(2):67–76.
6. Huang, G.H. and Loucks, D.P. (2000). An inexact two-stage stochastic programming model for water resources management under uncertainty. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems, 17: 95–118.
7. Jafari, A. (2004). Water market approach and its requirements. Agricultural Economics and Development. 12(48):75-120. (Persian)
8. Jenkins, M.W. and Lund, J.R. (2000). Integrating yield and shortage management under multiple uncertainties. Journal of Water Resources Planning and management ASCE, 126 (5):288-297.
9. Kiem, A. S. (2013). Drought and water policy in Australia:challenges for the future illustrated by the issues associated with water trading and climate change adaptation in the Murray–Darling Basin. Global Environmental Change, 23:1615-1626.
10. Landry, C. (1998). Market transfers of water for environmental protection in the Western United State. Water Policy, 1:457– 469.
11. Li, Y.P., Liu, J. and Hung, G.H. (2014). A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic programming method for water trading within an agricultural system. Agricultural Systems, 123:71–83.
12. Li, M., Guo. P., Singh, V.P. and Yang, G. (2016). An uncertainty-based framework for agricultural water-land resources allocation and risk evaluation. Agricultural Water Management, 177:10-23.
13. Luo, B., Hang, G.H., Zou, Y. and Yin, Y.Y. (2007). Toward quantifying the effectiveness of water trading under uncertainty. Journal of Environment Management, 83:181-190.
14. Luo, B., Maqsood, I., Yin, Y.Y., Huang, G.H. and Cohen, S.J. (2003). Adaptation to climate change through water trading under uncertainty an inexact two-stage nonlinear programming approach. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 2:58–68.
15. Najafi, H. and Kohpaima, M. (2006). Drought indicators in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province. First national Conference on Water Resources Operation in Karoon, Zayandeh Rood, Shahrood University. (Persian)
16. Nikoie, AS. and Najafi, B. (2011). The welfare of agricultural water market in Iran case study of Isfahan irrigation networks. Agricultural Economics and Development. 76 (2):55-82. (Persian).
17. Palazzo, A. and Brozovi, N. (2014). The role of groundwater trading in spatial water management. Agricultural Water Management, 3:1-11.
18. Panda, R.K., Behera, S.K. and Kashyap, P.S. (2004). Effective management of irrigation water for maize under stressed conditions. Agric, Water Manage, 66:(3) 181-203.
19. Parhizkari, A., Sabouhi, M. and Ziaee, S. (2013). Simulation of water market and analysis of the effects of irrigation water sharing policy on cropping pattern under water deficit conditions. Agricultural Economics and Development, 27 (3):242-252. (Persian)
20. Regional Water Organization of Golestan Province. (2015). Statistics and Information Center of Dams. (Persian).
21. Rosegrant, M.W. and Binswanger, H.P. (1995). Markets in tradable water rights:potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation. World Development, 22:1613 -1625.
22. Sabouhi, M., Rastegaripour, F. and Kehkha, A. (2009).Optimal allocation of dam water between urban and agricultural uses by using two-stage fuzzy randomized programming with interval parameters under uncertainty conditions. Agricultural Economics, 3(1):33-55. (Persian).
23. Wets, R.J.B. (1966). Programming under uncertainty:the solution set. SIAM Journal Applied Mathematics. 14:1143-1151.
24. Yeh, W.W.G. (1985). Reservoir managmentand operations Models:a state-of-the-art. Review Water Resources Research, 21(12):1797-1818.
25. Zekri, S. and Easter, K.W. (2005). Estimating the potential gains from water markets:a case study from Tunisia. Agricultural Water Management, 2(3):161-175.
26. Zhao, G. (2001). A log-barrier method with benders decomposition for solving two-stage stochastic linear Programs. Mathematical Programming, 3(90):507-513.
27. Zibaei, M.H., Zibaei, M. and Ardokhani, K. (2013). Assessment of conjunctive use of surface and groundwater scenarios in Firouzabad plain. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 5 (17):157-181. (Persian).