1. Abernethy, C .L. Sally, H., Lon sway, K. and Maman, C. (2000). Farmer-based financing of operations in the Niger valley irrigation schemes. Research report 37. Colombo, Sir Lanaka: International Water Management Institute, available at:
2. Abrishamchi, A. and Tajrishy, M. (2007). Manage water demand of the country. (Persian) available at: www.las.ac.ir
3. Anonymous, (2007). Statistics and Information Center of Mnistry of Jihad-e Agriculture. Planning and Economic Affairs. (Persian)
4. Anonymous (2012). Management of Agricultural Jihad in Tabas county. (Persian)
5.Asadi, H., Soltani, G. and Turkamani, C. (2007). Agricultural water pricing in Iran (case study of land under Taleghan Dam). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 15(58): 61-90. (Persian)
6. Behbahani, S. M. R. (1994). Economic views on farm management. Proceedings of the 7th Seminar of Iran's National Irrigation and Drainage Committee. 31 August to 2 September, Tehran. (Persian)
7. Bosworth, B., Cornish, G., Perry, C. and Steenburgen, F. V. (2002). Water changing in irrigated agriculture. HR Wallingford publication, report OD, 145.
8. Chambers, R. G. (1988). Applied production analyses, a dual approach. Cambridge University Press.
9. Chizari, O. H. and Mirzai Khalilabadi, H. R. (1999). Pricing and demand for agricultural water for pistachio gardens in Rafsanjan. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 7(26): 99-113. (Persian)
10. Debertin, D. (1977). Economics of agricultural production. Translated by Mosanejad, M. Q. and Najarzadeh, R., Economic Research of Tarbiat Modarres University Press. (Persian)
11. Dehghanpour, H. and Sheykhzeinodin, A. (2013). Determining the economic valuation of agricultural water in Ardakan- Yazd plain of Yazd province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 21(82): 45-68. (Persian)
12. Ehsani, M., Dashti, A., Hayati, B. and Ghahramanzadeh, M. (2011). Water economics value estimation in wheat product in Qazvin plain irrigation network: A dual approach. Economic and Agricultural Development Research, 25(2) : 237-245. (Persian)
13. Gujarati, D. (1993). The basics of econometrics. Translated by: Abrishami, H., Volume II, Tehran University Press. (Persian)
14. Hosseinzd, J. and Salami, H. (2004). Selection of production function for estimating the economic value of agricultural water (Case study of wheat production). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 12(48): 53-73. (Persian)
15. Houk, E. and Taylor, G. (2000). Valuing the characteristics of irrigation water in the platte. Western Agricultural Economics Association Annual Meeting (on-line), 29. Available at: http:WWW. agecon.lib.umn.
16. Khalilian, S. and Zare Mehrjerdi, M. R. (2005). Evaluation of groundwater in agricultural utilization. Agricultural Economics Quarterly, 13(51): 1-14. (Persian)
17. Mohammadinejad, A. (2001). Economic value of agricultural water: Case study of central plain of Saveh. Master Thesis in Agricultural Economics. Faculty of Agricultural economics. University of Tehran. (Persian)
18. Molle, F., Venot, J. P and Youssef Hassan, A. (2008). Irrigation in the Jordan vally: Are water pricing policies overly optimistic?. Agricultural Water Management, 95(4): 427-438.
19. Scheffer, R. L., Mendenhall, M., Ott, R. L. and Gerow, K. (2011). Elementary survey sampling. Seventh Edition , Brooks/Cole, Cengage Learning.
20. Seagraves, J .A. and Easter, K. W. (1983). Pricing irrigation water in developing countries. Water Resource es Bulletin, 19(4): 663-672.
21. Shajari S., Barikani, A. and Amjadi, A. (2009). Water demand management using water pricing policy in Jahrom's palm trees (case study: Shahani dates). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 7(65) : 55-72. (Persian)
22. Singh, K. (2007). Rational pricing of water as an instrument of improving water use efficiency in the agricultural sector: A case study in Gujarat, India. International Journal of Water Resources Development, 23(4): 679-690.
23. Soltani, Gh. and Zibaei, M. (1375). Agricultural water pricing. Water and Development Quarterly, 4(14): 12-21. (Persian)
24. Tashkini, A. (2005). Applied econometrics with the help microfit. Tehran Cultural and Artistic Institute Press. (Persian)
25. Whitney, K. N. and West, K. D. (1987). Hypothesis testing with efficient method of moments estimation. International Economic Review, 28(3): 777–787.
26. Zare Mehrjordi, M., Rezaei, A. and Zia Abadi, M. (2012). Evaluation of quality water quality underground waters (case study of Meybod Antarctics). Journal of Irrigation and Water Engineering, 3(10): 11-18. (Persian)